How to Join the
Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce
(established since 1879)
Be a part of the most established Chamber of Commerce serving both Trinidad and Tobago!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce (TTCIC).Use the chart with income bands to select your category of membership.
To ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner, please follow the steps below. Applications are reviewed by our Board of Directors at its meeting on the first Wednesday of each month (unless notified otherwise).
ALL STEPS ARE MANDATORY
- All prospective members of the TTCIC must be Incorporated Companies / Sole Traders within Trinidad and Tobago.
- Special conditions apply to Associate Membership which is available only to participants of tertiary institutions Business Incubator programmes (see Associate Member section).
- Complete the Membership Application form fully
- Use the chart with income bands to select your category of membership
- Ensure that your application is proposed and secondedby two different members of the TTCIC who are in good standing. If you are not sure how to identify suitable persons, feel free to contact our Membership Assistant.
- Submit a Company Profile* and a copy of your Certificate of Incorporation. Individuals may submit their Curriculum Vitae.
- Read and sign our Members Code of Conduct. Retain your copy but return the last page with your signature and stamp to us.
- Remit your payment inclusive of a one-time application fee and your subscription fee, which is based on your tier of Membership as outlined on the chart below. We accept payment by cash, cheque, credit card, over the phone credit card payment or direct debit to our bank account. Sorry, we do not yet have the facility to accept online payments.
- If you require any additional information or guidance, feel free to contact our Membership Assistant at 637-6966, extension 1230.
- When you have completed your application, please submit all documents for the attention of the Membership Assistant. Scanned and emailed documents may be sent to: email@example.com, faxed to (868) 637-7425 or addressed & delivered to our office.
*As part of our “Getting to Know About Our Members” and the functions of their business, we ask that you submit a description of the company along with your application. This description should include but is not limited to:
- The date of establishment
- Members and/or Directors, stakeholders (if any)
- Key management personnel and their respective position titles. We are specifically interested to know what members of staff manages the functions of
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiatives
Facilities Management, Finance
Human Resource Management, Training (if different from the HR Manager)
New Business Development and Innovation
Safety and Health
Sales/ Client Services
- Member Companies (if a conglomerate),
- Products and Services
Finally, please indicate any special interests or specific reasons that you may have for joining the TTCIC to allow us to serve you better.
Membership Tiers, Criteria and 2017 – 2018 Subscription Fees: The following shows the categories of membership, the criteria and the respective fees (per annum):
*Please note that you should read carefully the criteria for membership as outlined in the application form.
Associate Membership for Business Incubator Members
We recognize the critical role that business incubators play in the growth and development of our economy. By joining the Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce (TTCIC), business incubator participants will be able to access additional support to boost their knowledge and resilience, to be better prepared for tomorrow’s realities.
Therefore, we are offering Associate Membership in the TTCIC for a maximum of three (3) years, to all registered participants in a recognized Business Incubator Programme.
For the nominal fee of $50.00, each Associate Member will have access to all member benefits, except for voting rights. This includes the provision of a coupon code to access FREE live and On-Demand viewing of our range of competence and capability-building sessions on our Business Insights Series… This is training for business by business!
- Potential funding through our linkage and facilitation of an Angel Investment service;
• Mentorship from business leaders for key functional areas, and business skills development through our facilitation process;
• Access to cost-savings via our Membership Value Added Programme (hyper link to the new page).
For more information please contact: 637-6966 x 1230 or 1222
We look forward to welcoming you to the TTCIC!