GROUP LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
The Trinidad & Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce strives to provide innovative and value-driven benefits for its members. Financially current members have the opportunity to join our Group Life and Health Insurance Plan and select from our 2 options – the ChamberMedi Core or the ChamberMedi Plus.
This is an ideal insurance coverage solution for any member. It is particularly beneficial to our Bronze & Silver Tier Members who may not normally qualify for group plan premium rates because if the size of their operation and staffing numbers.
The ability to offer comprehensive insurance to your staff as part of their compensation package means that you can attract the right talent and retain your best human resources within your company.
The plan’s benefits are provided by Sagicor Life Inc. and is administrated by our broker, Risk Management Services, both members of the T&T Chamber.
Here are some of the benefits of joining the T&T Chamber’s Medi Core or Media Plus Insurance Plan:
- Receive competitive insurance at group rates compared to your personal plan
- Obtain coverage from a trusted and well-established provider
- Experience the convenience of using the online claims settlement facility, where your claims benefit is discounted automatically at the point of purchase using your Caricare card. You only pay your portion at the merchant.
- Receive discounts from all Medicard providers using your Caricare card and more
See the list of providers here where this facility is available.
- All other claims are deposited directly to the user’s account
- Save on purchases at all Medicard merchants nationwide
- Attract and retain talent by offering comprehensive insurance coverage for individuals or individuals + families as a part of their benefits package
To Join The Plan:
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 637-6966 Extension 1230 if you are interested in joining.
Please note that ONLY Financial Members (all T&T Chamber membership fees are paid up to the current year) are eligible to join and stay on the plan.