Please scroll down for all of our Refund Policies.
ICT PRO Conference – Cancellation & Refund Policy
Submit a request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your registration details including your name, contact number and address.
A full refund minus a $500 TTD processing fee will be issued when a cancellation is received by 11:59pm Eastern Time on Sunday, February 11, 2018. Refunds will not be issued after Sunday, February 11, 2018.
Should the Trinidad & Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce cancel ICT Pro TT Ignite your Digital Transformation, paid registered attendees will be refunded their registration fee only. No other costs will be refunded.
Webinars – Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce broadcasts Live Webinar sessions in the local time zone of Trinidad and Tobago, which is GMT -4.
- Please register at least 1-day prior to the scheduled webinar broadcast start time to ensure you receive your access link prior to that time.
The link will be emailed upon receipt of payment, but could be delayed by several minutes or an hour. Please also check promotional or spam folders for missing emails.
- The Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce will issue a full refund for cancellations received within 24-hours of purchase.
Please email email@example.com to cancel and request a refund.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellation requests received after 24-hours of purchase.
- Your webinar registration includes access to the live-webinar broadcast as well as the replay for a limited time in our On-Demand Video section.
- The Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce cannot be held responsible for the quality of your viewing experience due to slow Internet connections or faulty viewing equipment.