The Member Value-Added Programme (MVA) was launched on 14th February 2018, as one of the newest benefits of being a member of the Trinidad & Tobago Chamber of Industry & Commerce (TTCIC).
The MVA programme is designed to give members and their businesses real cost-savings in a number of categories. We are currently renewing our list of offers for 2019 and will be presenting these to our members soon.
Here is what you can look forward to for 2019
Some of these include,
- Joining the T&T Chamber’s Group Life and Health Insurance plan through Risk Management Services – this is ideal for Bronze and Silver members who may not normally qualify for group plan premium rates.
- Utilise our USD International medical coverage with plans for US$2M and US$5M, with a choice of customizable options through Risk Management Services
- Consider obtaining medical insurance coverage for up to TT$7M on the T&T Chamber’s large cap insurance plan.
- Competitive premiums for general insurance coverage for personal / business properties and for vehicles (private or commercial fleets) through Risk Management Services.
- Premiums based on 2% of the value for vehicles under 5 years old.
- Premiums based on 3% of the value for commercial T Vehicles
- Premiums based on 8% of the value for older P or T registered vehicles including roll on – roll offs
- Receive savings on Trinidad Hilton hotel accommodation when hosting overseas suppliers or guests. The Trinidad Hilton also will continue to offer seasonal specials and discounts at the Herbs and Spices Restaurant to T&T Chamber members
- Consider our special discounts offered at The Pegasus (Jamaica), Barbados Accra Beach Hotel (Barbados) and The Pegasus (Guyana) before booking your next business trip. accommodation and conference rental
- Hyatt is offering T&T Chamber members discounts off hotel accommodation when you travel anywhere in the world through their Leverage Programme using a special T&T Chamber Members’ code
- The Chamber also offers an automatic 30% discount to all members for rental of any of our 3 meeting room spaces at the T& T Chamber Building. (the Leon Agostini Conference room, The WGM Gordon Board room, Duncan Campbell Meeting Room)
- Discounts off premium SteelCase office furnishings and more from Total Office
- Professionally manage your company’s image and never miss a beat on industry specific news.
Media Insite continues to offer savings off media monitoring services during the year
- Enjoy preferential rates on digital marketing services from SI Media
- Feel comforted and secure with Amalgamated Security Service’s own vehicle and fleet management tracking and location system.
Keep tabs on your company vehicles when on or off duty or know where your loved ones are when on the road.
Special members discounts are available for monthly rates on 2-year contracts.
Some packages include panic buttons for emergency response and stolen vehicle recovery services.
Installation fees are waived to T& T Chamber members.
- Receive discounted member prices to attend any of the T&T Chamber’s Live Business Insights Training sessions at the T&T Chamber. This is training for businesses by businesses
- Members also receive FREE access to view select recorded 2017 & 2018 Business Insights training seminars, webinars and recorded Signature Events off the Trinidad & Tobago Chamber’s Business Insights On-Demand Library . View the session already in the bank
We are currently in the process of negotiating the 2019 offers. We will launch our 1st 2019 MVA Discount and Benefits e-brochure soon.
How does the MVA Programme work?
T&T Chamber Membership Cards:
It starts with a card!
- Each financial member company or individual member receives one complimentary T&T Chamber membership card.
- Once your membership for the year has been renewed you will receive a sticker with the respective year to place at the back of your card.
This will also be accompanied with a letter with all the relevant discount codes that members can use for the year.
Additional cards are available for TT$20.00 +VAT each. The number of extra cards you can order is limited and is based on your membership tier.
Maximum number of
Total number of cards
Any amount exceeding these limits may be requested and will be handled on a case by case basis.
Using The Card:
- Simply show your membership card when you visit any one of our MVA Partners and immediately begin reaping the power of MVA savings
- If you are calling in for services over the phone members may be asked to quote yourmembership # or the year you (this information is on the front of your membership card)
- Some MVA benefits may require you to use a special discount code to apply onto an e-commerce booking or purchasing platform
In Case You Encounter an Issue:
- MVA Partners are reminded to brief their front-line staff to make the process of receiving benefits easy for members, especially if you call-in for services.
In the event that you encounter some who does not know about the MVA Programme please refer to the contact name respective to the MVA offer on the e brochure
The e brochure is emailed out to members weekly and is also on the website and on our Facebook page in photo gallery for quick access off your mobile devices.
- Please note that MVA Partners may also call the T&T Chamber to re-confirm that members are valid
MVA Programme is just another way the T& T Chamber offers unquestionable value to its members.
If you have questions on the MVA Programme or want to become a MVA Partner, please call 637-6966 and ask for Anastasia (Ext. 1230) or Simone (Ext. 1321).