Returning to Trinidad & Tobago in 2015, The Caribbean Facilities Management Conference and Expo presents an unrivalled collaboration of industry insight, leadership and opportunity for the regional facilities management community.
The theme for this year’s event is – Delivering Value: Safely, Smartly, Sustainably –
Hosted by the Facilities Management and Maintenance Committee of the Trinidad & Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce – this event is geared to professionals concerned with the management, maintenance, sustainability of buildings, facilities and infrastructure, and in particular Business Continuity and Risk Management.
If this is your field, this is a Conference you MUST attend! Join hundreds of like minded professionals; leading suppliers and industry experts. There will be a powerful combination of speakers guaranteed to enlighten and keep you abreast of what is happening globally in your field.
This being the region’s most anticipated conference, will be held at The Regency Ballroom, Hyatt Regency Trinidad, Port of Spain 13-14 May 2015.
It will be the largest meeting place in the Caribbean for Facility Managers, Building Owners, Building Maintenance Managers, Construction/Engineering Managers, Energy Managers, Risk Managers of every discipline and other professionals within the region.
- Register to gain key competencies so you can deliver more value to your organisation. Improved facility management costs and increases in operational efficiency.
- If you seek to enhance your knowledge in specific areas such as risk management or ecologically sustainable development this is the Conference and Expo for you.
- There are a large number of professionals whose jobs include facility management tasks but who may not call themselves ‘facility managers’ – for example, architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, interior designers, value managers office managers etc. – these individuals will also benefit from this conference, gaining insights into competencies that are essential to their work roles.
Who should attend
ACMV Engineers | Asset Manager | Building Manager | Building Owner | Consulting Engineer | Emergency Manager | Energy Manager | Estates Management | Facilities Manager | Health and Safety Managers | Maintenance Engineers | Maintenance Manager | Material Managers | Office Manager | Operations Manager | Plants Engineers and Technicians | Plants Manager | Production Manager | Project Manager Property Owners/Managers | Purchasing Managers | QA/QC Manager | Security Manager | Special Ops Managers
This year’s conference will feature renowned expert:
Dean T. Kashiwagi, PhD, PE, IFMA Fellow
Director, Professor, Professional Engineer
Other Speakers Include:
- Ms. Jearlean John – Chairman, UDECOTT
- Ms. Christine Congdon – Steelcase
- Mr. Roger Salloum – Rascorp Caribbean
- Ms. Mandilee Newton –ACLA Works Architecture and Interiors
- Mr. David St. Clair
- Mr. Gerard Rajkumar – Sygma Environmental
- Mr. Edward Kacal – Servus Limited
- Ms. Suzanne Roberts – BpTT
- Mr. Geoffrey Abdulah – Acuitas
- Ms. Giselle Holder – Acuitas
- Mr. Darrin Carmichael
- Mr. Andre Escalante
- Mr. Keith Spencer – TTIFMA
So keep up to date with what is going on within your industry. We look forward to welcoming you in Port of Spain at the Facilities Management Conference and Expo 2015 as we work to support learning and strengthening of regional FM networks.
Investment options can be tailored to suit your corporate needs and ambitions. To explore these investment opportunities further, please contact Ms. Lauren Maynard-Edwards or Ms. Nicole Loney-Mills at 637-6966 extension 1285/1239 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org