|You need to buy a ticket to register for this webinar.
Click here to buy a ticket!
|OR if you have already purchased a ticket please enter the email address you registered:|
BIOGRAPHY OF MR. HUBERT B. DOLSINGH
– Mr. Dolsingh started his Insurance Career in 1957.
– In 1967, he was one of three Insurance executives from Trinidad & Tobago who were sponsored to pursue a course at the COLLEGE of INSURANCE in Surrey, England. Later on, he attended courses related to the insurance industry in USA and GUYANA.
– On Friday, 7th April 1972, when the Minister of Labour was presenting a BILL in Parliament to commence the payment of NIS contributions, he was at the HILTON hotel launching a Company to assist employers and employees to further understand their obligations, rights and benefits under the National Insurance Scheme. Since then he has remained the foremost Independent MS Consultant.
– In 1989, the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago bestowed upon Mr. Dolsingh the prestigious National Award, the “HUMME\IGBIRD GOLD MEDAL” in the sphere of Voluntary Social Work. In 2003 he also received an award from the Government of CANADA for 10 years of Voluntary Service.
– Apart from his Insurance career, Mr. Dolsingh continues to serve in many voluntary organisations which included 18 years as President of the Trinidad & Tobago Blind Welfare Association. At present he is the Chairman of the Trinidad & Tobago Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and President of the Trinidad & Tobago Association of Commissioners of Affidavits.
– Finally, Mr. Dolsingh continues to captivate his audiences with his wealth of experience and knowledge in training sessions, his lectures both at home and abroad and at his weekly Radio and TV call-in programmes on matters related to the NIS system.