Champions of Business 2017
The Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce sincerely thanks everyone who made Champions of Business Award Ceremony and Gala Cocktail Reception 2017 the tremendous success it was, in recognition of excellence and outstanding performance in business!
Saturday November 11, 2017 at the National Academy for the Performing Arts (NAPA) was truly a memorable night, attended and enjoyed by members of the business community, entrepreneurs, government officials, captains of industry, family, friends and well-wishers.
Special thanks to our Exclusive Category Platinum Investors: EY and First Citizens, and to all our generous sponsors! To all our distinguished inductees, awardees and winners… Congratulations!
Business Hall of Fame Inductees 2017
- Dr. Rupert Indar, Sr. – Southern Medical Clinic
- Lall Paladee (posthumous) – Pennywise Cosmetics Limited
Internationally Known… T&T Owned Company of the Year Award, sponsored by First Citizens – Winner
- Bermudez Biscuit Company Limited
Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year, sponsored by EY – Winner
- Jules Sobion, Caesar’s Army Limited
Special Award – Start-up Entrepreneur – Winner
- Cheryl-Ann Baptiste & Nigel Jordan, Twigs Naturals Limited
Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year – Finalists
- Ryan Perkins, Building Spaces Limited
- Melissa Moseley & Marklan Moseley, Sweet Nothings Edible Arrangements
Special Award – Start-up Entrepreneur -Finalists
- Dominique Lewis, Amare Probiotics Limited
- Tobye Gill & Shoma Persad, Tobye and Shoma
- Stefanie Thavenot & Alix Fitzwilliam, Sweet Beet Juice Company
PLEASE CLICK ON COMMEMORATIVE BOOKLET TO VIEW