The Green Agenda Award recognises the contribution and commitment that companies now make towards growing a greener future in business today and delivering a new blueprint for business in the 21st Century. This company demonstrates leadership in implementing energy efficiency strategies and works to positively contribute to the promotion of a greener T&T.
- The business or organisation must be registered in Trinidad and Tobago
- The business or organization should have a written policy on sustainability
- The organization must demonstrate how its sustainability measures are implemented.
- Transferability: Show market potential for the realisation of similar projects in other companies (in the sector or across the board).
- Consideration will be given to companies which began the process of implementation of international sustainability and environmental standards, e.g. ISO14000, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB).
- Community involvement, corporate citizenship and support for initiatives targeted at advancing the green agenda, through advocacy, research, education or projects, e.g. school projects, supporting NGOs/Community projects.