Nominate a Champion of Business For This Award Category
The Breakthrough Exporter of the Year category is open to companies showing significant growth over prior year.
The nominated company must:
- Have at least 50% local (Trinidad and Tobago) shareholding ownership
- Reporting annual turnover of no less than TT$500,000 but no more than TT$20,000,000
- Have achieved export growth of no less than 25% on prior year export sales
- Document the company’s evolution towards becoming an exporter
- Illustrate its corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Describe your company’s employee engagement initiatives
- Please note that there are no finalists for this category.
Members and Non Members of the Chamber can be nominated